Zucchini Bread with Chocolate Chips
1 ½ cup Jersey Fresh zucchini, grated
1 cup granulated sugar
½ cup brown sugar
2 Jersey Fresh eggs
¾ cup vegetable oil
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 AF Sweet Baking Spice Blend (or cinnamon)
1 cup mini chocolate chips
2. Butter and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
3. Combine sugars, eggs, and oil.
4. Combine dry ingredients.
5. Add wet and dry together and mix until combined.
6. Fold in grated zucchini and chocolate chips.
7. Pour into loaf pan and bake for one hour or until skewer comes out clean.
8. Cool completely before removing from the pan.
9. Remove from loaf pan and slice.