Twice Baked Spaghetti Squash
1 Jersey Fresh medium spaghetti squash
1 TB olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 cup Jersey Fresh tomato sauce (we used Mia Cucina’s Marinara Sauce available at your local ShopRite)
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 TB Jersey Fresh parlsey, minced
1 clove Jersey Fresh garlic, minced
15m prep time / 55m cook time
2. Cut squash in half, lengthwise. Spoon out and discard seeds.
3. Oil, salt and pepper the insides of the squash.
4. Place cut side down on baking sheet. Bake 45 minutes or until fork easily pierces shell.
5. Remove and cool slightly.
6. Using a fork, loosen strands and place in bowl. Reserve shells (depending on the amount of strands, you may only need 1 shell).
7. Mix strands with sauce, 1/2 mozzarella cheese, parsley, garlic.
8. Spoon mixture back into shell(s).
9. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
10. Bake 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted & browned.
11. Sprinkle with parsley.
NOTE: sauce, garlic, cheese and spices can be adjusted based on the size of squash, amount of strands and your taste.