Salt and Vinegar Kale Chips
2 TB vinegar (we used white)
1 TB olive oil
1/2 tsp coarse salt, divided (more or less to taste)
20m prep time / 10m cook time
2. Using a knife, trim the thick ribs from the leaves. Discard ribs. Cut kale leaves into desired size chips (note: they will shrink while baking)
3. Rinse the cut kale under water. Dry VERY well with paper towels
4. Combine vinegar, oil and 1/4 tsp of salt in a large bowl. Whisk. Add kale pieces
5. Use your hands to ""massage"" the kale for 1-2 minutes until soft and bright green
6. Spread the kale in a single layer on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet. You may need 2 or 3 baking sheets.
7. Sprinkle with remaining salt.
8. Bake for 7-10 minutes, turning after 5 and removing pieces as they turn brown and crunchy. Largest pieces should take the full 10 minutes, smaller pieces may take less.
9. Serve immediately