¾ cup sugar
½ cup butter, softened (1 stick)
1 Jersey Fresh egg
½ cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1½ tsp baking powder
1½ cups all-purpose flour, sifted
1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
20m prep time / 25m cook time
2. Add egg, sour cream and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Add baking soda then stir flour into creamed mixture until just moistened.
4. Fold in the peaches and walnuts or pecans.
5. Fill greased muffin cups three-quarters full.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes or until the muffins test done.
7. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to finish cooling.
Yield: one dozen light, delicate muffins.