One Pan Meal: Asparagus, Leeks & Chicken
1/4 cup olive oil
5 Jersey Fresh garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/4 cup Jersey Fresh dill, chopped
1 large bunch Jersey Fresh asparagus, trimmed
2 large Jersey Fresh leeks, sliced into rounds
1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
15m prep time / 20m cook time
2. In a small bowl, place the zest of one lemon and its juice. Add oil, garlic, salt and pepper and mix well. Add 1/2 of the dill and mix, saving the rest for garnish.
3. Place asparagus in a big bowl and spoon some marinade over top. Toss to combine then place on a parchment lined sheet pan.
4. Add the leeks to the same bowl and toss with a little more marinade. Add to sheet pan.
5. Add chicken to the bowl with the remaining marinade. Toss to coat then nestle the chicken amongst the vegetables.
6. Zest the remaining lemon over the chicken, asparagus and leeks. Slice the lemon into rounds and layer them over the asparagus.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken reads 165 degrees. (To get a golden color you can broil the pan for a couple minutes.)
8. Sprinkle with remaining dill and serve.