Loaded Potato Salad
5 lbs Jersey Fresh red potatoes
1 1/3 cups Jersey Fresh scallions, sliced
1 cup, packed, Jersey Fresh kale leaves, finely chopped
1/2 cup Jersey Fresh carrot, shredded
1 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
35m prep time / 20m cook time
2. Place into a large bowl. Using a handheld potato masher, roughly mash 1/3 of the potatoes. Stir the potatoes (mashed & unmashed) together.
3. Add in the sliced scallions, chopped kale, shredded carrot, crumbled bacon, and cheddar cheese; fold together.
4. In a separate bowl stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
5. Stir the mixture into the potato salad, gently folding until combined.
6. Serve immediately or chill for at least 3-4 hours (covered)