Jersey Freshcipes Peach Breakfast Danish
6 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
2 Jersey Fresh eggs, divided
3 Jersey Fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
1 tablespoon sugar
Sprinkling sugar, for garnish
Powdered Sugar, for garnish
20m prep time / 20m cook time
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking pad.
3. Peel and slice peaches. Mix with one tablespoon sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese. Add powdered sugar, two egg yolks, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
5. On a floured surface, unfold pastry sheets. Gently roll out each sheet so crease marks are smooth.
6. Use a 4' biscuit cutter (or glass) and cut out 4 circles on each sheet.
7. Transfer to the baking sheet. Take a smaller 2' biscuit cutter (or glass) and score the center of each pastry. This will allow the dough to rise on the outside.
8. Spread two tablespoons of the cream cheese filling in the center of each circle. Top with sliced peaches.
9. Sprinkle with sugar. Brush edges with reserved egg whites.
10. Bake for 18-20 or until golden brown.
Allow to cool on a rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cooled.