Grilled Jersey Corn with Garlic Chili Butter and Lime
¼ tsp chili powder
3 tbsp butter
4 ears of Jersey Fresh corn
25m prep time / 10m cook time
1. Let butter stand at room temperature until soft (not melted-it should still be solid)
2. Using a spoon mix in the garlic and chili powder. Form the butter into a ball and put back in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
For the Corn:
1. Optional Step- Remove the silks and inner husk leaves. Pull back the larger leaves from the corn. Using 2 of the back leaves tie the remaining husk together into a bow before grilling. If you prefer to remove the entire husk you can also do so.
2. Heat grill and place the corn with its husks on the grill racks. Cook for about 10 minutes, turning every 2 or 3 minutes to cook evenly. You’ll know its done when the corn deepens in color and starts to slightly char.
3. Rub down the corn with the garlic chili butter and squeeze a slice of a lime over each piece.