Crab Dip Stuffed Jalapenos Wrapped in Bacon
6 Jersey Fresh jalapenos
8 ounces of cream cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp of paprika
1/2 tsp of onion powder
dash of parsley
old bay, to taste
3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
8 oz. or 1 cup of lump crab meat
lemon juice, to taste
12 pieces of thick cut, uncured, applewood smoked bacon
20m prep time / 38m cook time
2. Create filling by mixing together cream cheese, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, parsley, old bay, cheese, lemon juice and crab in a large mixing bowl.
3. Roll crab dip into a log shape and place it into the jalapeno peppers
4. Spiral one slice of bacon around each stuffed jalapeno finishing at the thin end of the jalapeno, secure with toothpick if needed.
5. Cook at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
6. Broil on high for an additional 5-8 minutes to crisp up.