Cheesy Cauliflower Patties
2 Jersey Fresh eggs
1/2 c cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 c panko bread crumbs
1/2 t cayenne pepper (more of less to taste)
20m prep time / 22m cook time
2. Mash the cauliflower while still warm.
3. Stir cheese, eggs, panko, cayenne & salt to taste.
4. Coat the bottom of a griddle or skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat.
5. Form the cauliflower mixture into patties about 3 inches across.
6. Cook until golden brown & set, about 3 minutes per side.
7. Keep each batch warm in the oven while you cook the rest.