Buffalo Cauliflower “Wings”
1 cup water
1 cup flour
2 tsp garlic powder
3/4 cup hot sauce (we used Frank's)
1 TB unsalted butter, melted
Blue cheese or ranch, for dipping
Celery sticks, for serving
10m prep time / 30m cook time
2. Combine water, flour and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until combined into a batter.
3. Coat the cauliflower pieces with batter and place on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. While "wings" are baking, combine the hot sauce and butter in a bowl.
5. Pour the hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower. Bake another 5-10 minutes.
6. Serve with dressing of choice and celery sticks.