3 cups Jersey Fresh blueberries
1 TB jelly (we used Jersey Fresh beach plum jelly)
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
7 TB sweet butter, softened
1/3 cup plus 2 TB sugar
20m prep time / 50m cook time
2. Combine the 2 TB of sugar, butter, flour, with your hands until the mixture holds together.
3. Press mixture into the center of a 9-inch tart pan. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. Then evenly cover the bottom and sides of pie pan.
4. Combine the remaining 1/3 cup sugar with 3 cups of the blueberries and cinnamon.
5. Brush jelly over the bottom of the tart; pour blueberry mixture into the pan.
6. Bake for 50 minutes, or until the berries are soft.
7. Remove from oven, and place the remaining berries over the top. Remove the rim of the pan when cool.