Blueberry Chai Jam
1 lemon, zested and juiced
3 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup chia seeds
5m prep time / 26m cook time
2. Use a wooden spoon to lightly mash about half of the berries to release their juices.
3. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until juices are released by half, 5-10 minutes.
4. Remove jam from heat. Taste and add more honey if you prefer it sweeter.
5. Return to a boil, then stir in chia seeds. Cook 1 minute to soften seeds.
6. Let jam cool slightly, then transfer to heatproof jars. Cover and let cool completely. Chill until ready to use.