Baked Eggplant Fries
1 TB salt
1/2 cup flour
3/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs with seasoning
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
2 eggs, lightly beaten
pepper, to taste
Jersey Fresh parsley, for finishing
Jersey Fresh Marinara Sauce or favorite sauce or dressing for dipping
10m prep time / 10m cook time
2. While eggplant sweats, preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. Top the foil with a wire rack.
3. Dredge the eggplant pieces in the flour. Next, dip the fries in the egg and then in the breadcrumb mixture.
4. Place eggplant pieces on a wire rack.
5. Bake for 7-10 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Sprinkle with parsley.
7. Serve with sauce or dressing.